Sunday, April 22, 2007

Uggh, the Update.

Saturday night I called the University Police at half past midnight and e-mailed my management letting them know that will be how I deal with noise from now on. The barking (yep, they BARK at each other as part of their little fraternity thing) started at midnight. I walked outside and saw about ten young men standing outside my neighbor's apartment on his front porch/balcony carrying on and talking and drinking. His door was shut, so they were seriously just standing outside. It's not a big balcony either (it really ought to only fit about five people comfortably, rather than ten football players packed together).

Now that I have some peace and quiet (for now, at least), it's off to bed I go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 of them on one of THOSE balconies?? They're not that big!! Were they playing their own version of "how many people can fit in a phone booth?"

I think your neighbor and my neighbor must hang out or something. Mine is currently watching Walk the Line. How do I know this? Because it's so loud I can HEAR THE *(*&(*&! DIALOGUE.

After finals, I'm going to cut him up into very, very small pieces and dump him in the Brazos. I'd do it now, but according to CSI it takes a long time to cut through bone, and I don't have that kind of time right now.

OsoDelSol said...

That last part about the bones made me laugh so hard I kinda pee(e?)d a little.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the appropriate response to that is. Uh...thanks?