Thursday, January 25, 2007

Purls Are So Classic!


Over the Christmas break, I managed to figure out how to purl. I can now make things that are slightly cooler than my plain ol', plain ol' fuzzy scarves that look like they are made out of muppet skin (to hide my plain garter stitches). This is my current project. I'm going to make it bigger though, so that I can keep it instead of just waiting for another baby to be born to give it to. I'm also going to do it in hot purple, hot pink, hot orange, and maroon.

In other words, it's going to look like a pair of nineties bicycle shorts.

So hot right now.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm very impressed.....a brilliant law student who's also talented in the more homespun arts!

OsoDelSol said...

Oh, well, aren't you kind! Soooo...I'm not feeling so brilliant. I'm thinking I need to get Conservative Son to take my finals for me...