Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Bear-y Happy Anniversary


Fiancé and I have been in cahoots for two years now, and today is the anniversary of our first outing. I did not manage to get the letter I wrote him in the mail, so I am going to post it here for him. :)

My Dearest Fiancé,
I cannot believe that it has been two whole years! It seems both longer and shorter at the same time. It seems only yesterday that you were at Bar Review in your blazer with
R introducing you as the smartest guy in the law school.
It certainly did not take long before I felt that you were a completely indispensible part of my life and of myself. I have come to love you more than I can say, and I cannot picture my life without you. Every moment with you is the perfect moment. I can think of no better way to spend the rest of my life--and no better person to spend it with. I cannot wait to be Mrs. Trudlybear-Lofatatupu-Undi.
I love you, Babies!
Your Sunbear

1 comment:

darling said...

Kudos!! LOL

Im late but better late then never! :)

All the best